NOTE: Battery is on backorder due to an Australia wide shortage. You can still order to be one of the first to receive them when they arrive.
Estimated arrival: Middle of May.
ANTIGRAVITY AG1201 12-CELL LITHIUM MOTORCYCLE BATTERY
Lithium Motorcycle Batteries Australia
The AG-1201 battery has 360 Cranking Amps yet is only 11.5L x 8.2W x 10.8H cm (LxWxH) (to the top of the terminals). This battery is a great choice for those seeking very high power in a compact battery. It can replace the typical 12 Ah lead/acid battery with a weight savings of up to 7 pounds while offering much more cranking power. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra-compact size are desired.
Model: AG1201 12-CELL
Dimensions: 11.5L x 8.2W x 10.8H cm (LxWxH)
(4.5L x 3.25W x 4.25H inches)
Cranking amps: 360 CCA
Amp hours: 12 Amp Hours (Pb Eq) 8Ah (Actual)
Weight: 1.04kgs (2.25 lbs)
Key Features – Compact Motorcycle Battery:
- Super Lightweight and high CCA Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery
- The smallest case size available, great for custom builds, Cafe racers, and race bikes as they can be mounted in any orientation and easily hidden
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION
- Antigravity Batteries can hold a charge for up to 12 months, provided there are no accessories that draw power when the motorcycle is off. Things like alarms, ECU etc
- High-Quality brass terminals
- Lithium-ion batteries are sealed units that don’t contain lead or acid and won’t leak
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards
- Antigravity Batteries come with a 3-year Pro-rate warranty
NOCO 12v & 6v Lithium Motorcycle Battery Chargers:
One of the most critical components to get right when you purchase a Lithium Motorcycle battery for the first time is the charger. As lithium batteries need to be charged in a specific way you can not use your standard battery charger. A must is to pick up one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet. The NOCO GENIUS range is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger and battery maintainer for Motorcycle, automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including Lithium-ion, flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free batteries.
Cafe Racer and Custom uses:
- Perfect for Custom builds and Race bikes
- Antigravity Batteries are suitable for everyday use in motorcycles up to 1200cc including large V-Twin motors
- Compatible with Race bikes up to 1500cc
- Use may vary depending on modifications to the motor and the size of the motor
- Make sure your Antigravity Battery has enough cranking amps to kick over your motor
Buying a lithium motorcycle battery for the first time?
Here is a list of all the things you need to know when you purchase your first Lithium Motorcycle battery!
- Can be as little as 1/10th the weight of a Lead Acid battery
- Very high cranking power relative to size and weight
- Very slow self-discharge rate
- Extremely compact
- No internal liquids can spill – meaning you can mount it in any orientation
- Very fast charging times, only 1-2 hours. By comparison, a flat lead-acid battery will take over 12 hours to charge complete charging
- Vastly superior reliability and very long service life compared to lead-acid batteries
- Lower per year cost of ownership as they can last up to 3-5 times longer than a Lead-Acid battery
Notes about our Antigravity Battery:
- Your ANTIGRAVITY AG1201 12-CELL should be fully charged when first installed and before the extended storage period, this will ensure the best battery performance. A Lithium-Ion specific trickle charger is recommended for long-term storage
- Important: Lithium Batteries require a specific Charger and using lead acid or AGM chargers will damage your Antigravity Battery and void the warranty. See our range of approved chargers
- Lithium Batteries must be stored at more than 10.2volts otherwise they may become defective. A trickle charger is recommended for long-term storage or disconnecting from your motorcycle