ANTIGRAVITY ATX30-RS LITHIUM MOTORCYCLE BATTERY
Lithium Motorcycle Batteries Australia
The NEW Antigravity ATX30-RS is a hi-power lightweight Lithium-Ion battery, built with our groundbreaking RESTART Technology (built-in jump-starting) so you won’t ever get stranded with a dead battery again! Directly replace the YTX30 OEM Lead/Acid Battery, as well as some YIX and GYZ models.
Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.7 x 17.5cm (LxWxH)
(6.5 x 5 x 6.89 inches)
Cranking amps: 880 CCA
Amp hours: 32 Amp Hours (Pb Eq)
Weight: 2.6kgs (5.75 lbs)
Safest Battery Technology using full BMS (Battery Management System) and Lifepo4 Lithium chemistry.
The lithium ATX-30-RS is a direct replacement for these OEM battery sizes:
Never again worry about getting stranded with a dead battery! Antigravity Batteries introduces the groundbreaking RE-START (RS) line of batteries the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary ATX-30 RE-START Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the RE-START button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded! Watch video.
The new ATX30-RS is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement battery for the heavy lead/acid YTX30 battery found in many Motorcycles and Powersport Vehicles. The ATX30-RS offers the first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over-discharge, over-charge, and thermal protections with real-time lithium-ion cell balancing.
Key Features – RESTART Lithium Motorcycle Battery
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World’s First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using our RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START button on the battery.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to a full Battery Management system.
- HI-POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery, a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling!
- NEW 4 Terminal Design: allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no Parasitic Drains (accessories that draw power when the bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 years old and most likely broken by now.
NOCO 12v & 6v Lithium Motorcycle Battery Chargers:
One of the most critical components to get right when you purchase a Lithium Motorcycle battery for the first time is the charger. As lithium batteries need to be charged in a specific way you can not use your standard battery charger. A must is to pick up one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet. The NOCO GENIUS range is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger and battery maintainer for Motorcycle, automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including Lithium-ion, flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free batteries.
BEST USES FOR LITHIUM BATTERY
- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of the same size.
- Excellent for everyday use in bikes up to 2500cc
- Great for extra-large, high-performance V-Twin motors
- Excellent for Harley Davidson Touring Bikes and other large Touring bikes that use the YTX30 size batteries
- Excellent for use in Performance and Race Cars of all types including large V-8 Racing Motors up to 800 Horsepower. Please check the RS-30 Lithium Automotive Battery when more power and capacity is needed
- Replace YTX, YIX & GYZ Models
The ATX-30 Re-Start battery can also be used in Hi-Performance Automotive and Racing applications where extremely high cranking power and massive weight reduction in a very compact size are desired.
To give you an idea of the power of this battery, the ATX30-RS can easily start Motors up to 700 Horsepower yet the ATX30-RS weighs LESS than 5 pounds! At a massive 880 Cranking Amps in an extremely compact size, this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for your vehicle. Additionally, it features our exclusive RE-START feature so you won’t get stranded with a dead battery.
FORD OWNERS: Due to Ford’s own vehicle PCM Controlled Smart Charging System, the ATX-30 and other RE-START Models are not working well with this Ford System. So at the moment, our RE-START Batteries are not recommended for Ford Vehicles unless the Forscan Tool is used to change to the non-Smart Charge system within the car. We are currently working on a solution for this
We can recommend the Antigravity YTX-20 and YTX12-24 Models since they do not have the RESTART feature but note these Batteries do not have a low-voltage cut-off to Protect from Over-Discharge. They are recommended only for Race or Hi-Performance use where monitoring of the Battery’s Voltage is done more often
Please Note: For Custom V-Twin applications with Motor sizes over 103 Cubic Inches, and when higher compression or modified motor is being used we do not recommend the RE-START version of our Batteries due to the extremely high current draw of these Larger V-Twin Motors. Please use the following models for Large V-Twin Applications: YTX20, YTX12-24, YTX12-20, or V-10.
Use only Lithium specific Motorsport Chargers to charge this battery! Do not use Lead/Acid Chargers.