4-Bank, 8-Amp (2-Amp Per Bank) Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator with Temperature Compensation
MULTI-FUNCTION MOTORCYCLE BATTERY CHARGER:
- The NOCO charger can charge, repair, and maintain nearly all Battery types such as; Lithium, Flooded, gel, maintenance-free and AGM batteries both in 12-volt and 6-volt variants.
- Simple to use with 1 button operation simply connect to your battery, select the battery type that you have and walk away!
NOCO Battery Charger 4-Bank, 8-Amp (2-Amp Per Bank) 6/12v/Lith/Rep:
- Meet the all-new GENIUS2X4 – A two-bank battery charger, battery maintainer, trickle charger, and battery desulfator – the perfect all-in-one solution for battery maintenance.
- Multiple banks – A Four-bank battery charger maintainer rated a 8-amps – 2-amps per bank with a 40Ah capacity range – designed to charge and maintain multiple vehicles like cars, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, RVs, lawnmowers, lawn tractors, trucks, and more.
- Enjoy precision charging – An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries – Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Simple to set up and use – Plug-in, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for year-round use.
- Restore your battery – Detects sulfation and acid stratification and restores lost performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Maintaining your Battery: The supplied battery connection Lead Set is convertible from clamp end to eyelet type (6.5mm fitting) for attaching directly to the battery terminal post.
Simply remove the Allen screw on each clamp [3mm Allen Key required] to access the eyelet end.
The inline plug access point allows the NOCO Genius charger to be quickly disconnected or reconnected when required.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles – Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, hot rods, and more – you name it.
- Designed for Australian 240 Volts 50Hz power point socket.
WHAT IS DESULFATING:
To understand what a charger does when Desulfating a lead-acid battery firstly we need to know what sulfating is. Essentially sulfation is the build up of Lead-Sulfate on the batteries plates due to repeated deep discharging of the battery. You can read more in-depth on this here. What NOCO does is modulate the way it charges the battery such that it helps to break down the build up of Lead-Sulfate and allows the battery to charge and discharge normally again, restoring some if not all of its original capacity! In the long run, a battery properly maintained using a good charger will last for sometimes double what it would without.
WHAT IS AN AMP HOUR:
Put simply an Amp Hour is the capacity of a battery. For example, a battery that has a 7Amp Hour rating should deliver 7Amps of power for 60 minutes or 1 hour. This means that the length of time a battery will last depends on how many amps your vehicle is drawing, Eg, if your bike is drawing say 0.1 amps when parked up due to the ECU, clock, alarm etc then it will last 7/0.1 = 70 Hours before going flat. This is an extreme example but it highlights the benefit of leaving your bike or car on a charger if not used for an extended period eg a week or more.