2-Amp Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator
Introducing the all-new GENIUS2, one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet. The GENIUS2 is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger, battery maintainer, and battery desulfator rated at 2-amps for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries
MULTI-FUNCTION MOTORCYCLE BATTERY CHARGER:
- The NOCO charger can charge, repair, and maintain nearly all Battery types such as; Lithium, Flooded, gel, maintenance-free and AGM batteries both in 12-volt and 6-volt variants.
- Simple to use with 1 button operation simply connect to your battery, select the battery type that you have and walk away!
RESTORE DEAD BATTERIES DOWN TO ZERO VOLTS:
- NOCO 5 and 10 Amp chargers are able to start charging your battery even if it has 0 Volts. Most chargers will not allow you to even attempt to charge a battery lower than 1v putting the NOCO range into a category of its own. After being in this force mode for 5 minutes if there was any hope for your battery it will now be above 1v and the normal charging can begin.
- NOCO will automatically detect if there is any sulfation/acid stratification and if there is any found the NOCO Charger will repair and reverse the damage done, Extending the usable life and increasing the performance of your battery.
NOCO Battery Charger 2Amp 6/12v/Lith/Rep:
- Do more with Genius – Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging – An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries – Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Simple to set up and use – Plug-in, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for year-round use.
- Restore your battery – Detects sulfation and acid stratification and restores lost performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Maintaining your Battery: The supplied battery connection Lead Set is convertible from clamp end to eyelet type (6.5mm fitting) for attaching direct to the battery terminal post.
Simply remove the Allen screw on each clamp [3mm Allen Key required] to access the eyelet end.
The inline plug access point allows the NOCO Genius charger to be quickly disconnected or reconnected when required.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles – Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, hot rods, and more – you name it.
- Designed for Australian 240 Volts 50Hz power point socket.
NOCO GENIUS CHARGING RATES:
NOCO CHARGER COMPARISON:
WHAT IS DESULFATING:
To understand what a charger does when Desulfating a lead-acid battery firstly we need to know what sulfating is. Essentially sulfation is the build up of Lead-Sulfate on the batteries plates due to repeated deep discharging of the battery. You can read more in-depth on this here. What NOCO does is modulate the way it charges the battery such that it helps to break down the build up of Lead-Sulfate and allows the battery to charge and discharge normally again, restoring some if not all of its original capacity! In the long run, a battery properly maintained using a good charger will last for sometimes double what it would without.
WHAT IS AN AMP HOUR:
Put simply an Amp Hour is the capacity of a battery. For example a battery that has a 7Amp Hour rating should deliver 7Amps of power for 60 minutes or 1 hour. This means that the length of time a battery will last depends on how many amps your vehicle is drawing, Eg, if your bike is drawing say 0.1 amps when parked up due to the ECU, clock, alarm etc then it will last 7/0.1 = 70 Hours before going flat. This is an extreme example but it highlights the benefit of leaving your bike or car on a charger if not used for an extended period eg a week or more.